dedicated to emi and sushi :’)
Running away will never make you free.
who writes these lines?? who is the smartass fucker that writes these?? it makes me sick
Sleeping Makoto (´ω｀)
i’d say i ship them pretty hard
OH MY GOD I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING THAT IS PERFECT.
what tumblr needs
- a way to customize the boring archive page
- being able to use the Mass Editor specifically for a tag
- ability to follow a tag on someone’s blog
- an indication when a post is already in queue
- an indication that a post was already posted/reblogged
- ((seriously how am i supposed to know if i queued a post like 5 times
- it’s ruinin my fuckin aesthetic, staff))
- literally anything other than the current private messaging system we have right now would be a better system
- so if i want to figure out if someone is following me, i have to go to the Followers page and type in their name into that annoying box? yeah no. just tell me if someone’s following me when i hover over their url please.
- like could you perhaps indicate when blogs have become inactive. great for cleaning out follows
- a more organized and easy-to-use “following” and “followers” page would be great actually. do you realize how exhausting and difficult making follow forevers are.
- learn from the xKit guy. Actually, just hire him please
alright so ive seen this compilation post, uploaded by batmanisagatewaydrug around a million fucking times and i’m reuploading it instead of giving it more notes because it’s already at like 220k or something ridiculous like that and i’d just like to say
- theroguefeminist isnt exactly known for phrasing things well & is not always well liked among sj people. what i think they were trying to say is that it’s important to recognize valid parts of people’s identities, as the original post seemed to endorse the “I don’t see you as (x)” sort of mentality
- i call bullshit on the messages. OP just wanted notes at the expense of feminism
- thebitterfrenchcanadian’s faq confirms that this is a joke and you are all gullible
- wolfstirfry’s sidebar says ‘that post was a joke’ on it
- it’s not anyone’s responsibility to educate people who are hurting them, and the commenter was making the point that OP was unlikely to have experienced that
- troll anon. see use of vuv and incorrect understanding of cultural appropriation
- emeralddragoness has deleted but honestly i think this boils down to what a person is comfortable with themselves and OP was rlly rude in response
- troll anon again
- the way this is full of buzzwords and the cutesy emote at the end makes me think its a troll post although dating, as it doesnt exist in nature, is technically a social construct (not that that’s a bad thing)
- this was posted by a literal neo-nazi white supremacist, formerly known as sophia-kaminski. she’s literally the furthest thing from social justice you can get. also, a note to the commenter, race is not just skin color
conclusion: tumblr is gullible as hell and will take any excuse to hate minorities who are sticking up for themselves